Woolite Heavy Traffic Foam
  • I think however, it would have to be done monthly to really make a difference and to keep it up, and it is just too much work to make it worth it

• by D.K.

We live in an apartment with generic tan colored carpet. After a year of living here the carpet was looking dingy, especially down the hall and in places where people clearly walked.

I got the Woolite Heavy Traffic Foam over

its competitors because it has Scotchgaurd in it and it at least made me feel like I would be helping my carpet not get this way again.

I used it.

Following the directions made it so it was more work ...

• then I at first thought.

I had to use a mop to scrub the carpet, then wait, and finally finish off with vacuuming.

It did make the carpet much cleaner, and it looked better.

I think however, it would have

to be done monthly to really make a difference and to keep it up, and it is just too much work to make it worth it.

I think I will be saving my pennies and buying a carpet cleaner instead!

Woolite Heavy Traffic Foam

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532112262470431/k2311a1221/12.21.07