HEB Heartburn Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I know that all medicine is at least somewhat serious, but I have heard of a great number of people starting heartburn medicine and being stuck with it forever

• by D.K.

I have had horrible heartburn recently. I wanted relief, which I didn’t get from Tums, but I didn’t want to start taking something serious.

with it forever.

I tried HEB Heartburn Relief Tablets.

They are HEB’s brand of Zantac, being Ranitidine Tablets.

They are just the 75 mg types, and much cheaper then buying Zantac.

Additionally they work well.

If I take them once a day, at about the same time, I don’t get ...

• any heartburn.

Rather then do that, I have started to take them on a need to basis.

They work fast, and are extremely effective.

If taken with a glass of cold milk you get the immediate relief from the milk and about fifteen minutes later the tablets kick in and

start to ease all the heartburn away.

For me they work better then Tums and aren’t as costly as Zantac and certainly not as costly as Prilosec which I have heard is one you must always take, once you get started.

This is a great way to go, especially if on a budget!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262112262450431/k2311a1221/12.21.07