Deli Creations Sandwiches
  • The best thing about these sandwiches however, is that there are so many different varieties
  • Some people I know don't even heat it up, they prefer it cold
  • Either way it makes me wonder, does the 'Deli' in Deli Creations stand for 'delicatessen' or 'delicious'

• by suthernsmooth

Looking for something quick for lunch? Needing a quick-fix supper food? No matter the reason, when you need to find something good to eat, these Deli Creations sandwiches will go over well. Oscar Mayer has found the perfect combination to make the deli sandwich easy and affordable.

The best thing about these sandwiches however, is that there are so many different varieties. You won�t get bored with Deli Creations. Each sandwich comes with the

sub roll, meat, cheese, and condiments. And it’s just enough sandwich to eat for lunch and not feel over-stuffed and sleepy. Or you can pair the sandwich with a hot bowl of soup for supper and it’s just enough to fill you up.

There is one gripe I have about Deli Creations though. The bread and meat are easy to open, but the cheese is really hard for me to open. The rest ...

• of the sandwich goes together really fast, but when it comes time to add the cheese, I have to fight with the package. I really wish Oscar Mayer would package the cheese differently. They have it in one of those vacuum-sealed packages, with the ‘tear here to open’ strips. No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get it to either ‘tear here’ or open, unless I use a pair of scissors.

matter, I just love the convenience of the Deli Creations, so I will keep buying them and making them for a quick meal. All you have to do is build the sandwich, pop it in the microwave for sixty seconds, and it’s done. Some people I know don’t even heat it up, they prefer it cold. Either way it makes me wonder, does the ‘Deli’ in Deli Creations stand for ‘delicatessen’ or ‘delicious’?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272112262200331/k2311a1221/12.21.07