Spiderman 1-3  » Movies  »
  • After much consideration I decided to review Spiderman as a trilogy instead of as individual movies
  • I disagree with the critics and thought that the third one was an excellent movie

• by D.K.

After much consideration I decided to review Spiderman as a trilogy instead of as individual movies. The Spiderman trilogy is different from most serial movies in that as time goes on the movies get better and better.

I wasn’t a fan of the first Spiderman and because of that only saw the second movie recently.

Before we went to see

Spiderman III in theater we saw Spiderman II.

Spiderman II was much better then the original and excited me for seeing the final one in this trilogy.

The second one takes us farther in the Spiderman story and away from the things that even the most common person may have heard about Spiderman.

This is only furthered in the third ...

• where things get more difficult and the adventure takes us farther then ever before.

According to the Tomato Meter Spiderman received a 90%, meaning that 90% of critics believed this movie to be “fresh”.

Spiderman 2 received a 93% and Spiderman 3 received a 63%.

I disagree with the critics and thought that the third one was an excellent movie.

This movie did feel rather long with a running time of 2 hours and 20 minutes.

It also had a few slow times.

There were a few things I would have changed with the end of this movie, but even with those things, I would still say it was a great movie.

The second and third Spiderman make the whole trilogy worth watching!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112112262030331/k2311a1221/12.21.07