Gucci Rush  » Perfume  »
  • Hi my sister in law bought me an amazing perfume Gucci Rush while returning back from her US trip
  • It was a surprise gift for me on my birthday as i love perfumes she told me that she precisely chose the best of the lot
  • But off course it gets easily noticed as my friends compliment me of how good i smell when i walk around in the office

• by kjo
      Hi my sister in law bought me an amazing perfume Gucci Rush while returning back from her US trip. It was a surprise gift for me on my birthday as i love perfumes she told me that she precisely chose the best of the lot.

I unwrapped the gift and found an amazing glossy finished fire

red box.

The fire red color itself suggests the intensity of the perfume.

Though when i opened the box it was not only perfume but whole lot of another things like Gucci Lotion,Gucci Face wash and off course the Gucci perfume.

Woah i was so much excited to see and wanted to use it that moment ...

• itself.

So i opened the bottle and sprayed very lightly on my hand to test the smell and i was totally zapped by its amazing strong ,sexy smell.

I was like woooow what a smell though it gives a bit of candy feel to it.

On the whole its got an over empowering smell and stays through

out the day rather after the day too.

I usually spray the perfume in a very less quantity like a little bit,as it gives me headaches if i put too much of perfume.

But off course it gets easily noticed as my friends compliment me of how good i smell when i walk around in the office.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562112262000331/k2311a1221/12.21.07