Crossley  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the Crossley for my mother, and what attracted me to it for her is that this music system is portable enough to be moved from room to room, and only weighs about fifteen pounds
  • It is small enough to fit on a shelf or on an entertainment stand, but it looks expensive and the sound quality is amazing

• by Melissa Glenn

If you have a music lover in the house, buy them the Crossley 5-in-1 Entertainment System this Christmas. This is a great stereo system, and is housed in an old gramophone style maple wood box. Inside is all the updated modern equipment you need to play any type of music.

I bought the Crossley for my mother, and what attracted me to it for her

is that this music system is portable enough to be moved from room to room, and only weighs about fifteen pounds. It is small enough to fit on a shelf or on an entertainment stand, but it looks expensive and the sound quality is amazing.

When I open the lid of the Crossley I find the turntable for old LP�s which my mother has a ...

• lot of. The turntable has 3 speeds, so any old record can be accommodated and played. There is also a CD player, a tape deck and an am/fm radio. Even better, there is a line in for an MP3 player so she can even play her downloaded music on the Crossley. The only downside to the Crossley is that I am not able to
        burn my old LP�s on to CD or the MP3 player. Other than that it is a fabulous sound system!

For $69.99CDN plus tax the Crossley 5-in-1 is not just a huge bargain but also an investment in music. No longer do I have to convert mom�s old records to CD�s she can now enjoy them any time she wants. This is an absolutely fabulous sound system.

Michael Carr says :

I have recentley been given a Crossley 5 in 1 entertainment system but no remote control, where can I buy one from as I have tried quite a few electrical outlets that sell Crossley hifi but don`t sell parts?

John says :

You can check Ebay. But I would suggest contacting Crosley to request a replacement. If anyone has it they will be able to provide it. Here’s their phone number : 1-800-356-5268.

Galega says :

I don’t think universal remote control will work with Crossley. That’s a technical issue. You need to have one manufactured by Crossley. Fortunately, they produce spare one and you should find that at any retail shop selling Crossley products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162012261920331/k2311a1220/12.20.07