Lenox Box
  • People�s always has excellent promotions and quality diamond and gem products, so I bought the Lenox Box special offer for $129.99CDN
  • When I opened this hinged box, I found it lined in red velvet with the diamond pendant resting in the middle it took my breath away

• by Melissa Glenn

People’s is my favourite jewellery store; so when I needed a gift for the birthday of a female friend I headed straight for their store. People�s always has excellent promotions and quality diamond and gem products, so I bought the Lenox Box special offer for $129.99CDN.

The Lenox Box offer is comprised of a small ceramic jewellery box with a diamond pendant inside. This boxed set is regularly $199.99 so with

$70 off I could not believe my luck, and I knew my friend would love it for her birthday.

The Lenox Box

This is a beautiful white dome jewellery box that fits right into the palm of my hand. Hexagon in shape, this box has raised decorative carvings along the sides and on the dome top. The edges of the dome top are rimmed in real 10k gold and small gold hearts ...

• less than a centimetre each in side are scattered on the top. When I opened this hinged box, I found it lined in red velvet with the diamond pendant resting in the middle it took my breath away.

The Diamond Pendant

The diamond pendant is truly unique; it is essentially a circle of love pendant on a white gold chain. The circle boasts about 2- dozen diamond chips held securely within a

white gold setting. The twist on this pendant is the small gold heart attached to the edge of the circle.

Lenox is a name that has always been represented by People’s jewellers for quality. Anyone looking to buy a gift for a female friend or relative could do no better than to buy this Lenox Box Special Offer. I’m just sorry I couldn’t afford the Lenox box for myself as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452012261800331/k2311a1220/12.20.07