Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes
  • I love Betty Crocker products so I recently bought her Scalloped Potatoes in Country Cut Cheddar to go with a meal I was making
  • The cheese sauce was thick and creamy and I found the potatoes very soft and tasty I never would have guessed they had come from a packet if I had not made them myself

• by Melissa Glenn

I love Betty Crocker products so I recently bought her Scalloped Potatoes in Country Cut Cheddar to go with a meal I was making. Not being a big fan of freezes dried foods I was sceptical how these potatoes would turn out but I need not have worried.

These Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes have been left with the

skins on for extra flavour. When I emptied the packet, it didn�t look like there was a whole lot of potatoes there and I wasn�t sure there would be enough for four people.

Making this side dish was easy though; I had to boil water, milk, margarine and the potatoes and the cheese mix. Once at boiling point,

• I had to let it simmer for about ten minutes while giving it the occasional stir so the potatoes would not stick to the bottom of the saucepan.

This 142gram box of Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes in Country Cut Cheddar did prove to be enough for four of us as a side dish. The cheese sauce was thick

and creamy and I found the potatoes very soft and tasty I never would have guessed they had come from a packet if I had not made them myself.

Try Betty Crocker Scalloped potatoes; at $1.49 a box for a side dish you can�t beat the price. You also like me will find you can�t beat the taste either!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272012261680331/k2311a1220/12.20.07