Taco Bell Crush Wrap Supreme  » Food  »
  • Ok now I think that they Crush Wrap Supreme from Taco Bell is probably my favorite thing on their menu
  • And that's not even the best part about the Crush Wrap Supreme
  • But this Crush Wrap Supreme is just awesome and I was very impressed with the quality of the food
  • When I first went to go buy the wrap I thought it was going to be kind of bad
  • I could not believe the great taste I got to experience when I bit into the Crush Wrap Supreme

• by MysticPen

Ok now I think that they Crush Wrap Supreme from Taco Bell is probably my favorite thing on their menu. It’s my favorite item to order if I am ever at Taco Bell.

The crunchy tortilla shaped like a stop sign looks so cool! But is

does not only look cool it tastes great.

And that’s not even the best part about the Crush Wrap Supreme.

What you will find inside which each bite is the great thing about it! I think you will agree and really love this awesome wrap.

Now I ...

• usually don’t like regular wraps.

But this Crush Wrap Supreme is just awesome and I was very impressed with the quality of the food.

When I first went to go buy the wrap I thought it was going to be kind of bad.

But I was

very happy when I took my first bite.

I could not believe the great taste I got to experience when I bit into the Crush Wrap Supreme.

If you like wraps I am sure you will love the Crush Wrap Supreme.

Try it today at Taco Bell!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272012261430331/k2311a1220/12.20.07