Disney’s Flight of the Navigator  » Movies  »
  • I think the best thing about this movie is that is has so much feeling and heart in it

• by MysticPen

Flight of the Navigator is a great movie made by Disney. I think this is a great family film. Till this day I can watch this movie with my family and enjoy it a lot.

I think the best thing about this movie is that is has so much feeling and heart in it. The movie is very emotional and powerful.

The story is

about a boy who gets caught in a time loop. He is magically transported to the future where he must find a way to get back to the present.

I really liked the whole storyline it’s just great! I think the space he flies in the movie is really cool. He has to navigate the ship to find his way home.

That is why ...

• the film is called Flight of the Navigator. Inside the ship is a special alien who tells the boy how to get home to his time zone.

But he tells him that it’s very risky and he might not make it. The boy doesn’t care and still wants to go on the adventure.

I think the whole story and the spaceship and everything else in

the movie is just awesome. I also really liked the time in which the movie painted for us.

It showed a time when love was real, when families were united and really had love for each other. Flight of the Navigator will always be a Disney classic.

And I think everyone should watch this movie. It is worth the money and a great movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261390231/k2311a1220/12.20.07