Meet the Parents  » Movies  »
  • I think the best thing about the film is that Ben Stiller was in it
  • I thought it was very funny, and this part of the movie was really cool indeed

• by MysticPen

Meet the Parents was a great and very funny movie. I really liked this film and it made me laugh a lot.

I think the best thing about the film is that Ben Stiller was in it.

I never even knew who this guy was until I saw Meet the Parents.

I was surprised at

how funny this guy was! I also though Robert Deniro was very funny in the movie.

I really liked the whole circle of trust thing.

That was super funny and has me laughing for days.

I also thought that the whole Puff the Magic dragon thing was great! Robert Deniro said it was about the ...

• little boy and his magical dragon.

But Ben stiller insisted it was about smoking weed! I thought it was very funny, and this part of the movie was really cool indeed.

I think the whole GayLord Focker name that Ben Stiller had was super funny! His finace’s family has a great time of making fun of

his name and profession.

I thought it was really funny how they kept making fun of him for being a nurse instead of a doctor.

Overall this movie is full of some crazy scenes and Ben Stiller showed just how funny he could be.

I think this is a really good movie, and I enjoyed it a lot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261380231/k2311a1220/12.20.07