The Wedding Crashers  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed the parts of when they would dress up in costumes to crash the weddings and make some great entrances

• by MysticPen

The Wedding Crashers it a great movie! This movie was just great. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaugn did a great job of acting in this movie.

I really liked the basic storyline.

The Wedding Crashers is very funny because these two

guys go around looking for girls at weddings they are not even invited to.

The funniest parts of the movie are when they get drunk and dance.

and party hard at the weddings! I really enjoyed the parts of when they would dress up in costumes to crash the weddings and make some great entrances.

It was so funny when you saw Owen Wilson and Vince Vaugn pretend to be different races and religions in the film! I laughed so hard when ...

• The Wedding Crashers
      I saw them doing this.

I also think the storyline that took them to their destiny was really good.

I mean who would have thought that two players who crashed weddings would find their true loves this way? I sure was not

expecting that, and until they find these two women they movie was action packed.

The Wedding Crashers slows down towards the end, but it does have a very good ending.

Overall The Wedding Crashers was a very good money and worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261370231/k2311a1220/12.20.07