The Mind’s Eye  » Movies  »
  • I really love this video and it is very special to me
  • I think that this movie is great and will always be one of my all time favorites

• by MysticPen

The Mind’s Eye is a very stunning and magical movie. The movie is very unique because it is all art with music.

There are not human actors or scripts.

You just see segments of digital art move to the sound of beautiful music.

I really love this video and

it is very special to me.

It shows us the power of digital animation and how great it was even back in the 80s.

The Mind’s Eye was released straight to video but it is an artistic gem.

If you enjoy digital art and music you will love this ...

• movie.

The segments in the film paint a pictures with visuals and music that paint the story for you.

You can use your imagination to figure out what the movie is about, but some parts of the movie are clear to see what they really are about.

I think that

this movie is great and will always be one of my all time favorites.

The emotion captures through the art and music mixed makes this a great film.

I think there should be more film’s like The Mind’s Eye.

If you enjoy art and music you will like this film.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261350231/k2311a1220/12.20.07