Napoleon Dynamite  » Movies  »
  • I think Uncle Rico was a very good and funny character

• by MysticPen

Napoleon Dynamite is now in my top 10 funniest movies. Wow what is not to like about this movie! I mean Napoleon Dynamite looks so funny and goofy in those big glasses he wears! He also looks very funny when he walks.

The way he talks is ever funny.

I think Kip is really funny.

The part

where he says that he’s really cool for talking to babes online was so funny! The reason it’s funny is because many people actually do that! I think Uncle Rico was a very good and funny character.

One of the funniest things about Napoleon Dynamite is that is is so low budget and chessy yet is is ...

• super funny.

I really liked the whole vote for Pedro thing.

That was so funny and everyone will remember Pedro.

I really liked the part where Pedro says he wants to ask Summer out.

It’s funny when he says he’s going to build her a cake to get her love! Another very funny part in the movie was

when Kip asks Napoleon Dynamite if he can pull him into down.

Napoleon drags him into town with his bike, while Kip rolls on skates holding on to a rope! This movie has way to many good parts and way to many characters for me to name them all.

But I am sure you will love this movie.

Napoleon Dynamite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261340231/k2311a1220/12.20.07