The Princess Bride  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed watching the scenes in this movie
  • I really liked his acting he has some of the best lines in the movie

• by MysticPen

The Princess Bride is a comedy classic. I really loved this movie. This was a great story with a great cast. I really thought that Wesley was very funny in the movie. I liked how he would always say as you wish to the princess. There love story was very touching and very powerful. I really enjoyed watching the scenes in this movie.

The ball headed short guy was so funny! I really liked his acting he has some of the best lines in the movie.

The Princess Bride is great and also stars the late great Andre the Giant. He does a great job in the movie and he is super funny. I really liked the part where Andre the Giant had to fight with Wesley!

• That was a classic scene! And who could forget the battle of wits Wesley had with the short bald headed man!!

I really like the story about Inego Montoya. His father was killed by a six fingered man and he vowed to find the man and get his revenge. I really liked how he would say I will go up the six fingered man

and kill him. But Before I do I will tell him “My name is Inego Montoya you kill my father prepare to die!.” That line in the movie was so funny yet epic and I will never forget it. This is one of the best movies I have seen ever. If you like action swords and comedy you will enjoy The Princess Bride.

The Princess Bride

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261320231/k2311a1220/12.20.07