Friday
  • I think the movie was very well written and well executed
  • So I don't think this is a good film to watch with grandma

• by MysticPen

I think Friday is a great movie. The movie stars Ice Cube and he does a great job of acting in this movie. I really like the fact that this movie shows us how life in the hood really is. I think the movie was very well written and

well executed. Ice Cube is super funny in the film. I think my favorite character in the movie Friday was Deebo. This was a huge guy who would rob people in the movie. He was huge so he would push people around and take their money and chains.

I ...

• really liked the parts in the movie when Deebo would walk around the hood and ask people “what you got on my 40 homie?”. That part of the movie was just great. I also liked the part where Deebo knocks a guy out and sends him flying through the
        sky after his punches him really hard.

I think that Friday is not a a family film. Friday has drugs in it and bad words. So I don’t think this is a good film to watch with grandma. But I do think it is a good movie to watch with friends while drunk!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261300231/k2311a1220/12.20.07