Mr. Deeds
  • I think the acting and characters were just great in this film
  • I like the fact that he never thinks he is to good for his old neighborhood

• by MysticPen

Mr. Deeds is a great comedy movie. I think the acting and characters were just great in this film! I think this is probably Adam Sanlder’s best work since The WaterBoy. Now I really liked the whole storyline about how he inherits tons of money and gets rich. Mr. Deeds then leaves his

job as a pizza delivery guy. I like the fact that he never thinks he is to good for his old neighborhood. Mr. Deeds is a great movie that teaches us we should not get a big head when we get lots of money.

I really liked the butler in the movie! He was ...

• probably my favorite character in the whole movie. I loved how he would just appear out of nowhere and be right behind Mr. Deeds in a split second. I thought it was funny when Mr. Deeds would ask him how he did that. And the butler simply replies “I’m very very sneaky sir!.”
        That was a classic line in the movie and had me laughing even after the movie was over.

This movie is full of crazy laughs.. and eve some action. The story is very well put together.. and everything about Mr. Deeds is perfect. If you are an Adam Sandler fan you will love Mr. Deeds.

Mr. Deeds

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261290231/k2311a1220/12.20.07