Big Daddy  » Movies  »
  • I thought Big Daddy was a pretty good and funny Adam Sandler movie
  • I think the whole concept of him raising the kid was funny
  • One thing I did not like about this movie though was that there were gay scenes in the movie, and I don't think it's rright for young children to view such things
  • My favorite thing about the movie was when Adam Sandler tells the kid that the best part of waking up super early is to get McDonald's breakfast

• by MysticPen

I thought Big Daddy was a pretty good and funny Adam Sandler movie. I think the whole concept of him raising the kid was funny.

The movie was not only funny but very touching! One thing I did not like about this movie though was that there were gay scenes in

the movie, and I don’t think it’s rright for young children to view such things.

My favorite thing about the movie was when Adam Sandler tells the kid that the best part of waking up super early is to get McDonald’s breakfast.

I can relate to that and found it funny ...

• since I also wake up early just to get my hands on some McDonald’s breakfast.

Big Daddy is very entertaining and shows us the fun side of being a dad.

It also shows us how much fun having a song can be.

Adam Sandler and the kid in the movie to many

fun things and go many fun places together.

I think that he is very funny and clever in the movie.

I think my favorite part of Big Daddy is when the kid and the dad piss on the wall! Overall this movie is very funny, and I’m sure it will make you laugh!

Big Daddy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261280231/k2311a1220/12.20.07