Coneheads  » Movies  »
  • I think it was kind of cheesey and wacky yet funny
  • This film was not the best comedy movie but yet it wasn't boring
  • Most of the time the lines and script of the movie was boring, but the way the Coneheads sounded and looked made up for it

• by MysticPen

Coneheads was an alright movie. I think it was kind of cheesey and wacky yet funny.

The big heads on the cone head people were pretty funny looking.

I also liked the acting and voices of the characters in the film.

I think the storyline

was not very good.

It was an ok plot.

But hey you can’t expect a bunch of people with a cone on their heads to realy make much sense anyway.

I Coneheads shows us that people who look different can also be part of society.

...

• This film was not the best comedy movie but yet it wasn’t boring.

I think the thing I thought was funny was that the Coneheads needed a senor ring to make love.

And I found it really really funny.

Most of the time the lines and

script of the movie was boring, but the way the Coneheads sounded and looked made up for it.

I think this is an ok comedy film.

It is a family type of film, so it’s a great movie to watch during thanks giving or Christmas.

Coneheads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261260231/k2311a1220/12.20.07