Short Curcuit  » Movies  »
  • If you like comedy and action I think you might like this movie
  • Short Circuit is a movie my whole family enjoyed

• by MysticPen

Short Circuit is one of my favorite childhood movies. This movie is really good and so funny. It is about a robot named number 5.

And number 5 thinks he is alive! The whole idea of him being alive is super funny! I really like this movie and

the whole idea of this character. If you like comedy and action I think you might like this movie.

Short Circuit is a movie my whole family enjoyed. It’s not a bad movie.

No sex and blood to worry about, so your whole family can enjoy it.

Short Circuit ...

• has a great story and plot.

I think the movie was very well done. The special effects are really cool.

The robot in the movie was very lifelike and had a great personality. He is a really cool guy.

I mean how can you not love Johnny 5?

Johnny 5 did have to kick some butt in the movie when the bad guys wanted to destroy him. He is a very crazy guy, and he is very funny.

I really enjoyed Short Circuit. This movie has lots of funny moments and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012261100231/k2311a1220/12.20.07