Correlle Dinnerware
  • It's been quite a few years since I bought new dinnerware for our house

• by Steve

It’s been quite a few years since I bought new dinnerware for our house. But, we were getting tired of the mis-matched sets taking up all our cupboard space and figured it was time to consolidate with one set

that actually matches.

We chose Correlle Dinnerware because of the price. Many other sets were $40-$50 but we were able to get the Correlle set of four place settings for only around $20.

So far, I’ve been very happy with them.

Priya says :

Correlle is known for its durability.I have been using my correlle dinner set for the past 5 years but last week my son dropped the bowl and it just broke into pieces. I was really upset about it. I Like to know wether there can be any replacement for it.

Eva says :

What is Correll dinnerware made from? I`m trying to get all glass ceramic dishes. Thanks

Galega says :

Correll produces dinnerware made of different stuffs. The most popular (also affordable) are made from bone china and procelain. There are also dinnerware of Correlle made from Ceramic. You need to ask for that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532012261050231/k2311a1220/12.20.07