Honey Smacks Cereal  » Food  »
2.5
  • I�m not sure what it is I like about them
  • Yes, the cereal is that good and it is a brand I would recommend to anyone who is looking for something to eat in the mornings

• by Steve

I�m not much of a cereal for breakfast person. But, one brand I will never pass up is Honey Smacks.

I�m not sure what it is I like about them. Well, naturally, there�s the flavor; which is a good mix

of honey and sugar. But, I also like the softness of the cereal puffs. That makes them great with milk or as a snack directly out of the box.

If I have any complaints about the cereal, it is the ...

• fact it seems to go stale really quick. Once we open the box, we need to eat it right away or we�ll be throwing the cereal away after only about a week or two.

Of course, because both I and

my daughter like the Honey Smacks so much, this is something that rarely happens to us. Yes, the cereal is that good and it is a brand I would recommend to anyone who is looking for something to eat in the mornings.

Antoinette says :

what happened to Honey smacks, we do not see it in our supermarkets anymore in south Africa

Hanlie says :

Please let me know where I can buy kelloggs Honey Smacks on the East Rand area. I`m crazy about it yet cannot seem to find the on a regular basis Would appreciate your help Many thanks Hanlie

Joanna says :

Hi,

I don’t know what grocers are around you, but they can be purchased in bulk on Amazon. Here is the link for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272012261030231/k2311a1220/12.20.07