Hefty Styrofoam Bowls  » Housewares  »
  • First, let me start out by saying, we don�t use the Hefty brand for anything we would have to microwave

• by Steve

We hate doing dishes in our house so we rely heavily on paper plates and bowls. One thing that is always in our cupboard are Hefty Styrofoam bowls.

First, let me start out by saying, we don�t use the Hefty brand for anything we would have to microwave. The last couple times

we tried that, the bowls started melting; making them absolutely useless.

They are, however, good for other things. Whenever we have popcorn, we are usually eating it out of a Hefty Styrofoam bowl. I will usually put my daughter�s cereal in one too since she usually won�t finish it and it just ...

• makes it easier to throw the whole bowl out.

The one that gets the most use out of them is our cat. We got tired of trying to clean out his cat food dishes so we just put it on one of the Styrofoam bowls instead. That way, when his dish gets

dirty, we can just throw it in the garbage and replace it with a new one. That�s much better than having it in the sink with our dishes; something that would cause cat food to get on our forks, plates, etc.

As long as you don�t microwave them, they are a great investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532012260940231/k2311a1220/12.20.07