Aliens  » Movies  »
  • I think that this movie may have been where they got the idea for the game Doom
  • All the acting was also really good, and I enjoyed all the cool characters in the movie

• by MysticPen

Aliens is probably one of the movies that can scare me till this day. The monsters in this movie are pretty terrifying. I think that this movie may have been where they got the idea for the game Doom. Because this movie was very freaky. I think the

music and sound affects were very well done on this movie. All the acting was also really good, and I enjoyed all the cool characters in the movie.

I think the story was very good and well written. The main aliens who are really big with a huge mouth ...

• were scary. I got scared every time I saw one of these thing eat someone. What really makes Aliens scary is the atmosphere that is creates. Just a lonely dark place with evil aliens lurking around every corner. I mean that would scare anyone.

Even with all the fire

power the marines had in the movie they were still scared and pretty frightened because they aliens were so scary looking. If you like science fiction and horror you will love Aliens. This is a horror movie classic. And I think it is the best alien movie of all time.

Aliens

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012260910231/k2311a1220/12.20.07