Particia Heaton
  • I think she is a great actress and I became a fan of hers as soon as they show was aired
  • Particia Heaton seems to be a very kind and nice person, and I like that about her

• by MysticPen

Particia Heaton is a very good actress who is best know for her role as Debra on Everybody Loves Raymond. I think she is a great actress and I became a fan of hers as soon as they

show was aired. I think Particia Heaton is the best character on EveryBody Loves Raymond. Her personality shines every time she smiles or says a line during the show.

I think Particia Heaton has a some very attractive looks,

• she not only looks very cute but she also has a nice voice. I think hearing Particia Heaton speak is like listening to an angel. She has a such a sweet voice, and it makes watching her in
        on the show so much more enjoyable.

Particia Heaton is a very nice people and she also has her own loving family. Particia Heaton seems to be a very kind and nice person, and I like that about her.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012260870231/k2311a1220/12.20.07