Michael Keaton  » Movies  »
  • I think he also did a good job while acting as Bruce Wayne
  • He never failed to impress me, and he was amazing in this movie
  • I was very impressed with his personality and on screen presence in Batman
  • Michael Keaton will always be one of the best actor of all time

• by MysticPen

Michael Keaton is a great actor that I admire a lot. He has done very well in many of his movies. He did a great job of acting in the movie Batman. He played the role of Bruce Wayne and Batman. His acting skills were really

good on this movie. I think he also did a good job while acting as Bruce Wayne. Michael Keaton has a very unique look to his appearance. You will recognize him right away because of his pointy eye brows.

Michael Keaton was also in the movie Batman ...

• Returns. I think he did a great job of acting in this movie. He never failed to impress me, and he was amazing in this movie. I think your breathe will be taken away, when you see how well he acts in this movie. Michael Keaton
        did very well in every movie that he has acted in. But I think that he did his best role as Batman. I was very impressed with his personality and on screen presence in Batman.

Michael Keaton will always be one of the best actor of all time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112012260860231/k2311a1220/12.20.07