Triaminic Flowing Vapors Fan  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • But, overall, I don't think they work the way they are supposed to
  • A vaporizer might be more of a pain in the neck to set up, but I think it would be the better solution to our problems at this stage

• by Steve

Since everyone in our house is at some stage of the flu right now; including me having a chest cold, we decided to take some steps to help get it under control. One of those steps was purchasing the Triaminic Flowing Vapors Portable

Vapor Fan for both our bedroom and our daughter’s room.

After using them for a couple of nights, I have to say I’m unimpressed.

The concept behind the fans is a good one. Rather than having to mess with a vaporizer, you can use one of these battery operated fans to fill the room with soothing vapors that both help you sleep and help loosen up some of the mucus causing your congestion.

The fans are easy enough to set up and surprisingly are very quiet. I didn’t know ...

• Triaminic Flowing Vapors Fan
      if they were even working until I was able to smell the vapors coming from them.

But, overall, I don’t think they work the way they are supposed to. After a couple nights of using them, we’re all still pretty sick. It did nothing

for my chest cold and our daughter still gets a stuffy nose at night. A vaporizer might be more of a pain in the neck to set up, but I think it would be the better solution to our problems at this stage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262012260830231/k2311a1220/12.20.07