Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
0.5
  • The worst flight experience I had with them was on a trip back from an event my band was playing for

• by Autumn

I am a frequent flyer and have had many experiences with different airlines. I have to say that the worst airline I have ever experienced is Delta. Every time I fly with them, my flight is delayed, sometimes even

canceled.

The worst flight experience I had with them was on a trip back from an event my band was playing for. On the way there, our flights were delayed 3 hours. On the way back our first flight ...

• was delayed an hour. our second flight we spent an extra hour in the air due to traffic issues they were having.

When we finally landed at 2 in the morning, our luggage was lost.

Also, while waiting in the

airports during delays, all of the delta staff was rude and inconsiderate. No compensation was offered to us.

I avoid Delta Airlines at all costs. If you wish to have a smooth flight experience, I encourage you to do the same.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401912260690431/k2311a1219/12.19.07