Chemiron  » Medicine  »
  • I thought it lost its popularity for a decrease in the effect it used to have but I was proved wrong recently when I started feeling dizzy, and I had pain in the neck and shoulders
  • I also started to feel so tired after some minor work to the point that I decided to take Chemiron again after a long time

• by jaycee

Cemiron is not just another multivitamin drug, it is a very effective solution to cases involving stress, bad nutrition, and loss of red blood cells. It should be used with care because it is a potent drug which in the long run, may disturb one`s health though it was formulated to aid better health.

Chemiron is fortified with adequate vitamins such as A,

B complex, C, ferrous nad other minerals. Except for vitamin A, all other vitamins and minerals have higher overages than most multivitamin drugs. Some years back, people acknowledged the powerful effect of this multivitamin on health generally. But after some time it lost its popularity.

I thought it lost its popularity for a decrease in the effect it used to have but I ...

• was proved wrong recently when I started feeling dizzy, and I had pain in the neck and shoulders. I also started to feel so tired after some minor work to the point that I decided to take Chemiron again after a long time. It was quick to get me relieved.

After 3 days, the dizzy feeling was gone and my voice which was

shrill started to get normal.

Chemiron is good because it does not contain too many vitamins and minerals that may work against each other in your body in the long run. Anyone can use it and the effects of overdoses are not that pronounced. But basically, I reccommend that you ask your doctor if you think about taking more than 1 capsule a day.

Amita Pipal says :

Chemiron act as a revolutionary super food, hematinic, multi vitamin, antioxidant and powerful anti agieng agent that will revitalize and defend your body, Chemiron make your immune system stronger so that your body is able to fight with the deseases, germs and infections, Chemiron does a remarkable job of defending you against disease, It is better to be safe by taking supplement like Chemiron, Because prevention is better than cure and Chemiron does both.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261912260610431/k2311a1219/12.19.07