Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World’s Greatest Trips  » Travel  »
  • Some people may say this is a coffee table book, but I enjoyed the reading as well

• by Regina Sass

Some people may say this is a coffee table book, but I enjoyed the reading as well. Of course I am a big fan of National Geographic and watch the channel all the time.

No one knows the world like National Geographic

and in this lavish volume, we reveal our picks for the world’s most fabulous journeys, along with helpful information for readers who want to try them out.

It tell the stories of different trips that National Geographic editors have taken.

...

• It think the one I would like to take is the cruise around Antarctica.

I am just too chicken to try to mountain bike around Transylvania.

The pictures are nothing short of spectacular, just what you would expect from National

Geographic.

Check ou the top ten lists and see how many of their picks are in your part of the world, although you may want to make up a list of your own, after all these are just their opinion.

I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381912260490431/k2311a1219/12.19.07