Learn & Groove Musical Table  » Baby care  »
  • Learn & Groove Musical Table is from one of my favorite manufacturers, Leap Frog and I do buy by brand name

• by Regina Sass

Learn & Groove Musical Table is from one of my favorite manufacturers, Leap Frog and I do buy by brand name. This one is for toddlers from 6 months to 3 years.

After that they will be too big to be able to put their legs under it, but they will try.

It will still be in good enough shape to pass down, we have done it.

They will sit at this one for hours, there are enough different activities to keep them busy.

There are 15 different musical activities alone, a book they can open and close ...

Karamanlis Spiros says :

re : Learn & Groove Musical Table is from one of my favorite manufacturers, Leap Frog and I do buy by brand name
In adittion, keeps the toddler standing up while playing. That is very importand towards improvement of walking skills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541912260460431/k2311a1219/12.19.07