Chowking Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Mall Ambassador Ground Fl. , Jakarta, Indonesia
  • They are all delicious and good displayed
  • Unfortunately, the services were not good enough

• by Alan Rizayanto

Yesterday, I had lunch with my mate in this restaurant. This restaurant located in Ground Floor at Mall Ambassador, near Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta. It is located in business area.

This restaurant is clean and neat.

If you’re looking for a nice dining environment, don’t go here. Too crowded and

too noisy. Especially during lunch time, you may wait for a table here.

But, Chowking serves good oriental food. I ordered Canton Fried Noodle and a Papaya juice. While my mate ordered Ifumi Chop Sui and a Fried Chicken package. They are all delicious and good displayed.

Unfortunately, the services were ...

• not good enough. They use order, pay and then served system. You ordered first at the counter, you pay what you order, and then you wait at the table to be served. The delivery time from first order until served took about 45 minutes. That was quite a long time.
        One thing that dissapoint me was, when I asked for a extra chilly, I asked to 4 waitress, and no one come with the chilly I asked, until we finished our lunch.

This restaurant is not suitable for tourist, business or romantic purposes. This restaurant just good for lunch only, not more.

Chowking Restaurant
    mirasol says :

what are the circumstances of chowking?

M says :

What circumstances you mean? Be specific.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71912260370431/k2311a1219/12.19.07