Super Mario Galaxy
  • I found it challenging enough for an adult
  • There is one thing though There are no multi player games, but that is not much of a problem, just keep track of your scores

• by Regina Sass

If you are lucky enough to have the Wii system, then one game to get is Nintendo Wii: Super Mario Galaxy. Mario has been around since the beginning with Nintendo and an all time favorite, at least with my family.

This

time we follow Mario thought the galaxy, but it does not resemble any galaxy we know of.

I found it challenging enough for an adult.

My son is 21 and he has just about every Mario game that ...

• has been made and this is one of his favorites.

Maybe someday Ill be good enough to beat him.

The Wii controllers are really easy to use, even for someone like me with arthritis.

There is one thing though There

are no multi player games, but that is not much of a problem, just keep track of your scores.

It is rated E for everyone and for ages 6 and up and yes the younger ones enjoy it as much as us oldtimers.

Super Mario Galaxy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281912260150331/k2311a1219/12.19.07