Poloroid i830
  • I looked for features that would allow me to get good pictures without being grainy, something that I could make large without distorting it as well as something that wouldn't make me feel that I needed to be a rocket-scientist to use the product and overall that is what I found in my Polaroid i830
  • I love this camera and I hope it lasts for many years to come

• by Elizabeth Long

On the prowl for a new digital camera I searched high and low for something that would offer me both quality as well as a good price. As is my habit my search began online so that I could point myself in the direction of the store that would have more of what I was looking for and that’s when I determined that store was WalMart.

Before heading to the store to pick up the camera that was right for me I looked at different features that many cameras offer to give me what

I was looking for.

I looked for features that would allow me to get good pictures without being grainy, something that I could make large without distorting it as well as something that wouldn’t make me feel that I needed to be a rocket-scientist to use the product and overall that is what I found in my Polaroid i830.

Initially after getting to the store I looked at the cameras they had on display and while there were many I loved, the harder part was finding the ones that actually fit my budget.

...

• I just happened to turn around and see that there was a case of some they had that weren’t on display, looking at the box though gave me an idea that this camera would have what I was looking for and to get an idea of the quality of pictures I looked at a couple more Polaroid cameras to see how they were and I was sold.

$99 for a new camera that offered many features such as changing the picture style to fireworks, landscape, profile, night-time and much more! The only thing I

hadn’t been aware of was that with it being an 8 mega-pixel camera it takes a lot of room for pictures so you would need to have a SD card if you use this setting.

After getting the card though, as we sat in the dark car as I inserted it into the camera I took a couple of pictures of the kids - yes in the dark.

On night setting that did not matter my picture actually turned out great! I love this camera and I hope it lasts for many years to come!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431912259990331/k2311a1219/12.19.07