Vitamin E  » Health  »
  • It's amazing and I feel very happy with the result
  • As we grow older, we experience a very different change in our skin especially we could see it in our face

• by Rizza

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      A good source of antioxidant that helps improve our immune system fighting some cancer cells. A daily intake as a supplement is highly recommended. Upon taking vitamin E, my skin started to glow in just one week. There is already improvement especially on my face.

I have been to different kinds of products before

but only by this time that it work on me. It’s amazing and I feel very happy with the result. We have to accept the fact that everyday, upon exposure to different kinds of pollutants in the environment, our skin would be greatly affected. Aside from the pollution, age plays a consideration why our skin ...

• will reduce its radiance. As we grow older, we experience a very different change in our skin especially we could see it in our face.

If we don’t have time to care for our skin, then, don’t expect you will get a good result when you grow older. My point now is that nourishing our

skin is the same as nourishing other parts of our body. Therefore, one way to care for it is through taking Vitamin E. Myra 400 E is a good remedy to improve the glow in our skin. Why not give it a try.

Vitamin E
    fruitgrace says :

good day my question is in what age is safe to take myra 400e? thanks

M says :

Hi Fruitgrace,

Myra E contains Vitamins only and is safe to take. Any age can take this. Though 5 years below cannot. Since it contains 400IU that is high for a child.

Galega says :

The manufacturer has specifically mentioned that Myra E should not be taken by a person younger than 19 years of age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341912259910331/k2311a1219/12.19.07