Buffalo Wild Wings St. Cloud MN  » Restaurants  »
St. Cloud, MN
  • I haven't seen this option before and thought it was pretty interesting
  • I decided to go the conventional route and be seated by a server
  • Another thing I noticed was the bar area was completely across the restaraunt and it seemed far away, almost like a separate business
  • Regardless of the poor service, I had one of the best meal ever at a sports bar
  • Overall I was pretty please with my experience

• by slinger33

I recently dined at the St. Cloud, Minnesota Buffalo Wild Wings restaraunt. I arrived in the middle of a Saturday afternoon to find the place packed.

I’ve been to many different Buffalo Wild Wings restaraunts, but this one has a completely different layout. When you enter, you have the option to be seated by a server or to order at the window, pay and have your food delivered to your table.

I haven’t seen this option before and thought it was pretty interesting. I decided to go the conventional route and be seated by a server.

Another thing I noticed was the bar area was completely across the restaraunt and it seemed far away, almost like a separate business.

The service was pretty poor, but it was very busy so I can overlook that to an extent.

I asked my server for a glass ...

• of water midway through my meal and it took her ten minutes to return. Regardless of the poor service, I had one of the best meal ever at a sports bar.

Although it doesn’t seem like much on the menu, the buffalitos (grilled chicken wrapped in tortillas with lettuce, pico de gallo and your choice of Buffalo Wild Wings sauce) are fantastic! I got the mango habanero sauce on mine. They

were hot enough to make my lips tingle during my meal, but VERY tasty.

They are served with tortilla chips and salsa. Like I said, doesn’t sound like much, but very tasty!

I’m still disappointed that they haven’t upgraded to high definition televisions at their locations.

I really think have games in HD would draw in more people. Overall I was pretty please with my experience.

The quality of the food says it all!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71812259870731/k2311a1218/12.18.07