Manashosting
0.5
  • They provide loads of service at low cost like MS SQL Server, My Sql, MS Access PHP, ASP, ASP

• by Girijesh

Manashosting is one of worst hosting company in the world, although manashosting is the cheapest one.

If your website plays important role in the growth of your company, my suggestions is that you can not rely on manashosting.

They provide loads of service at low cost like MS SQL Server, My Sql, MS

Access PHP, ASP, ASP.NET 1.1, ASP.NET 2.0 etc, but these services are very slow. If your website is static then it is okay, but If you are using batabase like MS SQL Server then your website will take long time to load, because They have created more than 500 MS SQL Server ...

• database on a single server with low configuration, thats why MS SQL Server is running slow and website will have to wait longer and longer.

Me and my friends are using manashosting since 10-11 month, but now I am planning to change our hosting company.

1. Manashosting do not have the basic infrastructure not

even a toll free number, but they boast of being the second best web hosting company in india.

2. They do not have the competent technical support.

3. They do not provide 24 hours support.

4. They were not picking the phone in the office hours and many more.

Manashosting is a crap web hosting company.

Manashosting
    Ryan says :

Manashosting Very very very very poor service. I`ve registered last week, and till now unable to make my site live. Technical operator is accepting chat,but does not responding to my queries. I`m planning to change to any other hosting service.

Vijay says :

I have not heard many positive review of this company. I am using I can guarantee, they are far better than other hosting provider of India, they know what they are doing, providing quick and professional answers to all queries. Uptime is also better, got some few minutes downtime, but they claim 99.9 uptime, so I think uptime is within the claim. My site with them is hotelnaukri.com

Narayan says :

Hi ALL,I have seen manashosting website.There are lot of new offers this company is offering.I took one package that is i purchased as offer package from manashosting and i`m really happy with the service.They have good customer tech support.

Radhesh says :

I am using the one domain package of Manas hosting and I have found their service and uptime to be pretty good till now. So I am a bit astonished at this review. But people`s perspectives depends on their experience. May be he had a bad exp. I didnt have it yet. So I give full marks to Manas Hosting

Aarti says :

Yes, Manashosting is a worst web hosting company i have seen ever. I totally agree that they do not have sufficient infrastucture. Would like to add more that they really have a very low technical literate people. The billing technical guys come neither on the chat nor attend the call. I have a worst experience that the guys do not restore the database. Probably the guys dont know how to do the same. Whenever i raised a ticket, i always have got the reply as THE DB HAS ALREADY RESTORED . and the DB has not yet been retored till date. I have serious concernes about the company and planning to put my complaint in Consumer court. Its not the only complaint, have couple of more with my friends as well. They are not providing the service cheap in cost but CHEAP IN QUALITY. I have changed from manashosting to some other server.

Arun says :

It is very shocking I called them to know the offer on there customercare no. after 7 00 it says it is switch off. Amazing customer service. A good company have a toll fre no. or atleast a no. where customer can call 24 7 . Money is not important at first place what customer need is a quality service. Thank god i had not taken there services.

roopini sharma says :

hello guys , I am roopini sharma I`ve been completely satisfied with Manashosting . Anytime the subject of hosting comes up I always recommend Manashosting I haven`t encountered a single issue the whole time I`ve had my site with Manashosting.I am very much satisfied with their services especially the live suport handled is excellent and i would recommend manashosting to every one

Rahul Rauniyar says :

Hostgator and Godaddy are the best Cheap and Powerful, try them and u don’t need to regret. Manashosting is expensive.

Simply-Special says :

Hostgator used to be good, but they’ve been dealing with some serious issues this year (2014). Godaddy is a nightmare. Their proprietary system has major flaws and things which are simple using cpanel on other hosting, end up requiring customer service at Godaddy. I’m surprised that you’ve had a good experience with them. This isn’t the norm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 151812259860731/k2311a1218/12.18.07