Parents Choice Diapers
2.0
  • One day a few months ago I bought a huge package of size 3 Parents Choice diapers, when I pulled the first one out of the pack I thought they felt different

• by Dana Lynn P.

Parents Choice diapers can be found in your local Walmart shopping center. The fact that the price is less than $6.00 can be a big draw for consumers to buy them. It was for me.

My daughter has been wearing a variety of diapers since she was born almost 2 years ago. Parents Choice used to be one of the first that

I would reach for. They were inexpensive and they worked well.

One day a few months ago I bought a huge package of size 3 Parents Choice diapers, when I pulled the first one out of the pack I thought they felt different. They were definitely thinner. I put it on my daughter and she leaked through. I thought it was a ...

• fluke. It wasn’t. Every morning she would wake up soaked through her clothes and onto her sheets and blankets.

I thought that maybe I got a bad batch. I didn’t. I tried a different package, same thing. Leaks and more leaks. Nothing else in our routine changed. She gets changed frequently thoughout the day but every time

I took one of these diapers off of her, the skin was wet and pink. I looked closer at the package.

They re-designed the diaper, supposedly so it would work and fit better.

I can no longer count on these diapers to keep my daughter dry after the “re-design.” I would rather pay the extra couple of dollars and buy something that works.

Parents Choice Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541812259840731/k2311a1218/12.18.07