Labatt’s Honey Lager  » Food  »
  • However, I have to admit that Labatt's Honey Lager is a delicious beer

• by Walter Stevens
      I’m not that big of a Labatt’s fan. Generally my beer of choice would be Corona, if I’m gonna drink anything.

However, I have to admit that Labatt’s Honey Lager is a delicious beer. And with their no-name competition (Lakeport Honey Lager) being so cheap, it has brought down the price of Labatt’s Honey Lager quite significantly (just a couple of bucks more ...

• Labatt's Honey Lager
      for a 24). The beer is very good, easy to drink down and it leaves a honey aftertaste in your mouth.
      Beer and honey make an excellent combination (look at the traditional drink mead with its use of honey. All in all it is an excellent beer.

Kyra Anonymous says :

re : However, I have to admit that Labatt’s Honey Lager is a delicious beer
It’s got a full-bodied flavor already, and the honey merely softens the bitter edge on this beer, which I like. Labatt’s has a surprisingly real taste to it for a mass-produced beer.

People who are used to drinking malta or other near-beers might be able to drink most of this without grimacing. It’s not for kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27231225980331/k2311a1223/12.23.05