Super Bad Movie  » Movies  »
  • I thought I had seen every possible teenage movie scerino, that is until I watched Super Bad
  • The first funny thing I noticed was Seth's enthuisastic nature
  • This is the first movie ive seen in a good while that I would consider buying

• by James

Teenage Comedy. I thought I had seen every possible teenage movie scerino, that is until I watched Super Bad.

From start to finish this movie had me rolling! The first funny thing I noticed was Seth’s enthuisastic

nature.

From the get go he spews curse word after curse word, Not everyone’s idea of funny but I have to give him credit he uses them with some creativity.

Then Fogle comes into play.

His nature is very spaz-like.

Everything about him down to his walk cracks me up everytime I watch it.

He later becomes Mclovin after he gets his fake id.

I’m not going to ruin the movie for anyone but ...

• Super Bad Movie
      it’s all about a crazy winding journey to get beer and make it to a party.

This movie is very unrealistic but thats what makes it funny.

Like i said this isn’t one for the kids

but the young adult can find some enjoyment from this movie.

This is the first movie ive seen in a good while that I would consider buying.

Great to breakout at a drunken party and think of the old days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111812259780631/k2311a1218/12.18.07