Pampers diapers
  • In my experience the Pampers diapers will not hold up and protect against leaks
  • Unfortunately someone gave me 3 packages upon my 3rd babies arrival, as a gift

• by Amanda Hearne

I have 3 children and 2 of them are still in diapers. I have used every diaper known to man.

The Pampers diapers are comparable to card board.

Babies drink lot’s of fluids and

need heavy absorption.

In my experience the Pampers diapers will not hold up and protect against leaks.

The absorption is very weak in Pampers, making night time a messy experience.

If I used Pampers diapers on my babies over night they would wake up with urine on their belly and legs.

This caused aggravation, much dirty laundry, and having to use more diapers all together.

Unfortunately someone gave me ...

• Pampers diapers
      3 packages upon my 3rd babies arrival, as a gift.

So I used them and they just added too much stress to my life.

Basicly the pampers diapers never held up.

I would advise

anyone to not use Pampers diapers.

If you want to use Pampers then you might as well use the cheaper off brands because they actually hold up better than Pampers and save you 5-7 bucks.

Pampers diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541812259710631/k2311a1218/12.18.07