Madurai  » Travel  »

• by prabhu2891

MADURAI - THE TEMPLE CITY. Why the people called madurai the temple city ? Because we proud to have the Asia’s largest Hindu mythological temple in our city. Not only this we have lot of temples over in madurai city.

They are Meenakshi Temple, Theppakulam Mariamman Temple, Madapuram

Kaali Temple, Thirumoovur Perumal temple , Thiruprankundram Murugan Temple, Alagarkovil Perumal temple and lot more. Its countless.

Madurai city is not only famous for the temple but also we have good potential source for all kind of industry. And also for agriculture.

There are lot of villages in ...

• and around madurai. Why i mentioned potential source for all industry means ? We have good transport facilities (Airways , Roadways and Shipway).

International standard airport is under construction. Four ways tracks are in under construction and Tutucorin horbour is far near to Madurai.

And my city is having

lot of potential sources for IT companies. Now the Multinational companies are going to open their corporate office in Madurai.

My people are well educated to face all the upcoming sources. IT park is in under construction.

My cities young people are getting in to business area to develop my city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381812259580631/k2311a1218/12.18.07