Herbalife  » Health  »
  • I highly recommend the Snack Defense pills to help fight cravings throughout the day
  • Very easy to follow plan and cost effective compared what you would spend on eating an average breakfast or lunch and snacks
  • So for several thousand of dollars I learned all the basic methods of doing multi level marketing that I could have found online for free

• by Steph Mitch

I am a former Herbalife client and former Herbalife Distributor. Using their weight loss system is very affective. I dropped 10 lbs in just 2 months, which for a person of my size, petite, is not generally an easy task.

You follow a stick regiment of yummy shakes and supplements. You drink a shake for breakfast and lunch, and eat a healthy complete meal for dinner.

Throughout the day you are taking various supplements to help stimulate weight loss and good health. I highly recommend the Snack Defense pills to help fight cravings throughout

the day.

If you have a hard time making it through the day fighting cravings, they have some very tasty bars and soups you can enjoy within the diet plan. So I do highly recommend trying the products.

Very easy to follow plan and cost effective compared what you would spend on eating an average breakfast or lunch and snacks.

Now as far as the business aspect is concerned, my experiences are not as great.

First of all a large investment was required to obtain a level of decent earnings. Big promises were ...

• given for making the investment, but turned out to be a little too much puffing.

The recommended methods to obtain a good clientele was first of all the call everyone you’ve ever known under the sun and beg them to try your weight loss program. This can be an awkward conversation to initiate with someone you haave not talked to in awhile.

There next method was making up flyers and putting them on peoples cars. This seemed ok until an older gentleman came running and screaming up to me for placing one on his car.

The final method was to spend even more money purchasing leads and supplies to send mail outs to people in your area. So for several thousand of dollars I learned all the basic methods of doing multi level marketing that I could have found online for free.

I did have a few customers who remained loyal for a few months, but as time goes by people tend to slip off the weight loss wagon and stop wanting your products. So please listen to my advice and be wary of entering into the business end of Herbalife.

Herbalife

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341812259420631/k2311a1218/12.18.07