Konica Minolita Magicolor 2400W  » Hardware  »
  • Windows Xp does not automatically install the driver and i see it as one of the very few disadvantages it has
  • I think its pretty efficent compared to other brands
  • But it covers that disadvantage by performence
  • I will surely recommend the Konica Minolita Magicolor 2400W to everyone who needs a laser printer

• by Ajay

I recieved my new laser printer 6 months before for my project works. it was a Konica Minolita Magicolor 2400W model printer. it was imported from dubai as it was not available in my place. The bundle is siimple with The Printer, A driver CD, the power and USB cords and the Manuals .

It has a USB connector. Windows Xp does not automatically install the driver and i see it

as one of the very few disadvantages it has. It comes with a handy little pop up software that shows you the current printer status, Ink levels and other technical data.

Soon after i recieved it, i hooked it and started printing. It was a really nice printer. it has a DPI of 2400 and claims to print 20 pages per minute (B&W) and 5 pages(Color) per minute.

I tested it once ...

• but got only 18 B&W print per minute but got 5 color. It is quite easy to operate- no messy controls. It has a nice and profitable toner set.

I have taken about 500 color prints and i still have 80% ink remaining. I think its pretty efficent compared to other brands. It really gives nice prints espeacially on glossy paper.

It also has advanced error sensing techniques. I never had any

problems with the printer. it is a bit bigger in size.

Beleive or not, not even a case of jammed paper. But it covers that disadvantage by performence. It can do all your office works very efficently.

At the same time, it can become your lovable Home printer too. I will surely recommend the Konica Minolita Magicolor 2400W to everyone who needs a laser printer. It is one of the best out there.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331812259380631/k2311a1218/12.18.07