Tylenol  » Medicine  »
  • I like these pills because they are small, easy to swallow and have a sweet coated taste
  • I definetely recommend this product to everyone

• by Gwynita Leggington

When I have a headache, I reach for the bottle of Tylenol Extra Strength 500 mg EZ Tabs. The pills really work wonders for me. They are great for basically any kind of pain. I use them when I

have a headache and for menstrual cramps.

I like these pills because they are small, easy to swallow and have a sweet coated taste. They are a pretty red color. I normally buy the bottle with 24 tablets.

• They are very inexpensive (only about $6.00-$7.00 where I live in Texas).

Also, I have never experienced any kind of negative side effects from this medicine. When I take this medicine, my pain is always relived immediately. I usally have to

take only one or two doses and my pain is gone for good.

I definetely recommend this product to everyone. It is something you need to have in your medicine cabinet. I am very pleased with Tylenol Extra Strength tabs so far.

Tylenol

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261812259360631/k2311a1218/12.18.07