Deja Vu  » Movies  »
  • I enjoy watching Denzel Washington movies and figured this one would be the same way
  • It was at least as good as I thought it would be, but not an above expectations type of movie
  • It is interesting how it doesn't work out as expected
  • I would definitely recommend this movie to most people
  • Other then that it is a great movie and should be enjoyed by many

• by D.K.

Deja Vu was another movie I was looking forward to having the opportunity to see. I enjoy watching Denzel Washington movies and figured this one would be the same way.

It was a good movie too.

It was at least as good as I thought it would

be, but not an above expectations type of movie.

In Deja Vu the idea is that when we have Deja Vu it is for a reason.

Through science Denzel’s character has the oppertunity to try and fix the past.

It is interesting how it doesn’t work out as expected.

Even as the viewer who is very doubtful that going back in time will fix anything at all, the ending is still a good twist and a delight to the movie watcher.

I would definitely recommend this movie to most people.

It is rather violent ...

• Deja Vu
      and fairly graphic, so when it is rated PG-13 it is for a reason.

Other then that it is a great movie and should be enjoyed by many.

This is even one worth owning!

The Tomato Meter critics rate this one at 57% “fresh” (57% of the

critics liked it) and the general audience that voted on there rate it at 56%.

This means that a lot of people (almost half) didn’t think it was that great.

I however don’t agree with that.

This means the only solution is for you to watch it yourself!

Deja Vu
Sudhakar Bhalerao says :

re : Other then that it is a great movie and should be enjoyed by many
I like this movie. Very simple and watch to see

chau phung says :

re : Other then that it is a great movie and should be enjoyed by many
It is a mirror between the past, present and future lines. There are a few images of the future that have entered that mirror and reflected in the present, so I feel like I’ve been through something I haven’t experienced. But to be honest, Lu finds it interesting, but it has no scientific basis…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111812259320631/k2311a1218/12.18.07