Premonition  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I love Sandra Bullock and figured that this movie would be a great one to watch
  • It is confusing if you are sleepy (I know, I watched it twice) and it isn't something that I would ever recommend to anyone
  • But it is definitely not worth paying to see (even if it is a couple of dollars at the rental store)

• by D.K.

Premonition is a movie I couldn’t wait for it to come out on DVD. I love Sandra Bullock and figured that this movie would be a great one to watch.

I was wrong.

Very wrong.

This is a movie that is almost painful to watch.

It

is not written well, lacks a good conclusion, and throws in some strange religious ideology.

It is confusing if you are sleepy (I know, I watched it twice) and it isn’t something that I would ever recommend to anyone.

Looking at the Tomato Meter it got ...

• an 8% from critics and a 14% from general viewers.

I wouldn’t have even given it an 8%.

It was slow, crazy, and one of those movies without a good climax.

Throw in God and add a touch of psychological help and we still shouldn’t watch

it, even if we are paid to.

I give this movie a two because I am sure there are worse things, so this could have been worse.

But it is definitely not worth paying to see (even if it is a couple of dollars at the rental store).

Premonition

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111812259310631/k2311a1218/12.18.07