Planters Mixed Nuts  » Food  »
  • So, since I was about to watch a movie, and I need a snack to make my viewing experience a whole lot more pleasurable, I happily opened the canned mixed nuts
  • I really enjoyed eating the mixed nuts because such were actually very good
  • You should definitely try it, if you want a healthy mix of amazing nuts

• by acmepride

As someone who is particularly fond of eating nuts, I was naturally thrilled to find Planters mixed nuts in our house.

Its combination of delightfully tasty peanuts, cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts, and hazelnuts is certainly something that made my stomach grumble in extreme anticipation.

So, since I was about

to watch a movie, and I need a snack to make my viewing experience a whole lot more pleasurable, I happily opened the canned mixed nuts.

The moment I dipped my hand into the mix to scoop some, I felt a tinge of excitement crawl down my throat. When I ...

• finally put some inside my welcoming mouth and began chewing hungrily, I was really at a lost for words. The complementary tastes of the different nuts were simply divine!

I really enjoyed eating the mixed nuts because such were actually very good. So good, in fact, that I almost ate

all of it. Fortunately, I was able to stop myself before I devour even the can of the mixed nuts.

You should definitely try it, if you want a healthy mix of amazing nuts. You could even buy some and give them to your friends, relatives, or acquaintances come Christmas day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812259190531/k2311a1218/12.18.07