Blue DIamond Almonds
  • What I found terribly shocking, though, was that it was flavored wasabi and soy sauce
  • One thing's for sure, though, eating something as odd as this for the first time is definitely unforgettable
  • If you want almonds with a different twist, I suggest that you try BLUE DIAMOND ALMONDS (Wasabi & Soy Sauce)
  • If you're not too adventurous, however, and your taste buds are very sensitive to spicy nuts with a weird taste, just consider this as a warning

• by acmepride

Looking for something to nibble while watching t.v., I happen to come across a can of nuts. I do not know who bought it, but it’s on top of our refrigerator so I easily grabbed it.

To my utter surprise, it read: BLUE DIAMOND ALMONDS BOLD (Wasabi & Soy Sauce). Obviously, the fact that such canned nuts were almonds

did not surprise me. What I found terribly shocking, though, was that it was flavored wasabi and soy sauce.

I could accept it if it were sushi (not in can, of course), but almonds? It felt really weird. Anyway, although I was apprehensive at first, my hunger was getting the better of me. Without any alternatives to choose from,

• I eventually forced myself to try one.

I did not expect that I would not dislike it. To be honest, I actually found it quite tolerable, especially since I was in dire need of anything to munch on. It has a distinct spicy and salty intense taste that I could not quite fully describe.

One thing’s for sure, though,

eating something as odd as this for the first time is definitely unforgettable. If you want almonds with a different twist, I suggest that you try BLUE DIAMOND ALMONDS (Wasabi & Soy Sauce). If you’re not too adventurous, however, and your taste buds are very sensitive to spicy nuts with a weird taste, just consider this as a warning.

Blue DIamond Almonds

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271812259090531/k2311a1218/12.18.07