The Parkers TV show
  • I thought this plot was kind of funny, but it was kind of boring also
  • Well I think that Monique's daughter was kind of cute but her voice could get annoying

• by MysticPen

I think The Parkers is an OK TV show. Sometimes they show was funny, but I was annoyed by it at times. I really think this show was not written very well. The main plot of

the show was Monique the fat woman trying to hook up with the professor. But she was so fat in ugly there was not chance he would ever want to be with her! I thought this plot was kind of funny, but it was kind of boring also. I mean how many shows can you do with Monique chasing after the professor.

Well I think that Monique’s daughter was kind of cute but ...

• The Parkers TV show
      her voice could get annoying. Her friends were pretty cool. But I think Monique’s daughter Kim kind of ruined many moments in the show with her annoying voice. Other than that I think that this show
      was OK.

I think this show has it’s moments but it gets kind of boring because they use the same plot way to many times. That and Kim’s annoying voice makes the show kind of hard to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101712258840631/k2311a1217/12.17.07